Thursday 16 August 2012

Some More Poems

listen

listen
for the heartbeat
of the earth
beating

listen
for the dewdrops
from the leaves
falling

listen
to the teardrops
from my eyes
aching

listen
for love emotions
from my heart
created

listen
listen to the earth
listen to my breath
recreating



the path

go along the paths
enjoy the freedom
smile to friends and foes
you are what you are
scribble the words
and speak your heart
for your heart speaks
and hugs
and re-joys
and endevours
the pains of darkness
the woes of forgiveness
the immense measures
that collect the tears
that break the heart
that reveals the truth
that threspass the unknown
that believes in the myth
and survives

I know who I am
And that I have a god within






 pains


the crucifix
is the sign of pain
you chose to sustain
the big smile
is the life you regain
when you conquer the pain
sofia the beauty queen
of wisdom
had a vision that was seen
by the few
by the chosen dupes
I have built sandcastles
on the dunes
I have cheated the waves
I collected the grains
to sow them the next year
my crucifix
is the darkness and void
that remains
when I am not
when the end is the god
of eternal madness

No comments:

Post a Comment